MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 123: George Sotiropoulos vs Joe Lauzon

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2010, 12:49 PM   #21 (permalink)
Machida Karate
Photobucket

Machida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iuanes View Post
Well, I definitely disagree with you on the ground aspect. George is for me tops in the division for BJJ. If it is true that he's also better in the stand up than J Lau, then I can see why the odds are the way they are.

It's an awesome match up regardless.

Well to tell u the truth i dont know exactly how good George's ground game is, ive seen some of his fights, like with Aoki, and showed great Sub D, until the nut cracking hit, but i know that Joe focuses on his ground game mostly...

I do remember him being introduced into the ufc as a striker i believe, but i think he has been meanly focusing on his ground non stop ever since around the time if memory servers me right....

im putting all my creds on George lol mostly because of these odds on here

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline   Reply With Quote