MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Maximum respect to GSP but I think his tactics for Cody were completely wrong.

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2010, 05:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
TraMaI
"I <3 Trolls"

TraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Watching Cody stand was like watching drunk ppl fight.......Throwing a random sloppy spinning back fist at a heavy bag doesnt make your style "unorthodox".....it just makes it sloppy....GSP saw this and made the best possible gameplan
Completely agree. I knew as soon as they announced Cody was fighting Nam that he was going to get trashed. Gody won his first two really quick but from what I saw of his stand up it was terrible. Doesn't matter if you call it unorthodox, you can't mask the fact that it's shitty.
TraMaI is offline   Reply With Quote