MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Maximum respect to GSP but I think his tactics for Cody were completely wrong.

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2010, 04:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
TraMaI
"I <3 Trolls"

TraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings System
Or he can just quit while he's ahead. Don't get me wrong, i think he can improve, he just doesn't seem like he wants to. From waht I saw on the show he seems to fully believe his "unorthodox" striking is actually GOOD. I mean the guy said "Yeah I got boired guillotineing everyone so I just KO'd the guy" like he ISN'T going to get shit stomped if his guillotine first plan doesn't work on the UFC level. I mena seriously the best game plan to beat him is just punch him in the face a few times and never, ever try to take him down. Unless your striking is middle school bully level or lower, you're going to beat him standing as his best defense is "turn my head and drop my hands while trying to run away with my back to the cage".
TraMaI is offline   Reply With Quote