MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 123: George Sotiropoulos vs Joe Lauzon

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2010, 08:25 AM   #24 (permalink)
Fine Wine
Featherweight

Fine Wine is on another level nowFine Wine is on another level nowFine Wine is on another level nowFine Wine is on another level nowFine Wine is on another level nowFine Wine is on another level nowFine Wine is on another level nowFine Wine is on another level nowFine Wine is on another level nowFine Wine is on another level nowFine Wine is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machida Karate View Post
Well to tell u the truth i dont know exactly how good George's ground game is, ive seen some of his fights, like with Aoki, and showed great Sub D, until the nut cracking hit, but i know that Joe focuses on his ground game mostly...

I do remember him being introduced into the ufc as a striker i believe, but i think he has been meanly focusing on his ground non stop ever since around the time if memory servers me right....
Georges ground game is GOOD, trust me on that. He has taken on some of BJJs best in grappling and his performances are no shame.

He began Martial Arts with BJJ and it is his best weapon.

Think Lauzon' best chance is just coming out hard, scrapping and making this a dog fight. Other than that, Soti is more skilled in grappling and more technical on his feet.

I'm betting on Soti for this one.
Fine Wine is offline   Reply With Quote