MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2010, 11:34 PM   #815 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Finally a day off work. Did 3 rounds of pads before doing BJJ class. I didn't exactly grasp the technique today so I'm not even going to try to describe it. In rolling first round I got a white belt to toy with. Got a nice reverse scissor sweep, finished with an arm triangle and a triangle. Then rolled a top blue belt, pretty back and forth but I found myself in a tight omoplata that he eventually finished. Last round was with Dream Featherweight Champ Bibiano Fernandes. "Today I will see you" he says to me before we roll. That could be interpreted a few ways. He was all over me and finished with an armbar. We kept going with him attacking and me barely defending, triangles, armbars, I finally survived the round with my lips smashed up and my nose bleeding.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote