MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Undisputed 2009 or 2010?

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2010, 06:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
AlphaDawg
Super Heavyweight

AlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikersrevenge View Post
Can you tell me specifically what makes 2010 a horrible game? I played a demo of it and it seemed like my guy would tap as soon as a submission was applied. I guess I could rent them both from blockbuster.
Well aside from the terrible career mode, single player is pretty fun. Majoity of the problems with the game are online and judging by your post, you plan on playing online a lot.

Let me warn you by saying it has the worst online I've ever used. You'll be lucky if you ever find a match and when you do, it will probably disconnect midway through. When you actually find someone to fight, the matches are usually repetitive as it's basically a game of who gets the first takedown. Ground and pound to too strong and submissions are too easy to get so people just take you down as fast as they can. Stand up is nonexistent. And since THQ has no intentions of patching the game's flaws, you'll have to get used to them.
AlphaDawg is offline   Reply With Quote