Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

most vicious submission of all time??

2K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  jdun11 
#1 ·
Theres Been A Bunch..but I Like Mir's On Slvia, And Fedor's On Fujita..alot Of U Guys Might Not Agree Wit The Fedor One, But The Way He Pounces On Fujita Like A Tiger On A Zebra Or Sumthing Lol..it Was Seriously Fast And He Sunk That Choke In Real Deep..fujita Was Purple!

#8 ·
I'd have to say Mir snapping Sylvia's forearm. That armbar was wrenched DEEP. Damn. Big Tim is a tough MF'er though...it didn't even phase him.

#9 ·
Either Mir Sylvia or i think that ken shamrock heel hook/ankle lock was NAISTY!

#10 ·
I personally liked Sakuraba's Kimura on Renzo Gracie. He's just calmly keeping control of Renzo's arm at the end of the bout when BANG! He explosively spins into the Kimura and drops into side control on top of Renzo. Right afterwards, he starts yelling to the ref to stop the match. After the ref stops it, and Sakuraba lets go, Renzo's arm is twisted up in this ugly, unnatural position. When I saw that, I started jumping up and down like an organ grinder's monkey. It's shows the start of the kimura at 1 min 43 seconds in this video and the finish at 2 min 55 seconds.

#11 ·
Lol, Tim Sylvia was pawned, his arm popped in half and he didn't even care and hes like "This is not over". Remember Mauricio Rua, his arm popped right out to Mark Coleman but that wasn't submission I don't think or was it, can't remember. Fedor on Fujita wasn't that bad, just a one arm choke Fujita is just crappy and doesn't know MMA so he got the worst of it. But my favourite of all time was that one with Fedor on Kevin Randleman.

#12 ·
I loved watching sylvia's arm break. But Royce Gracie ripping Kimo's Pony tail to set him up for a subimission is one of the most unorthodoxed and unusual set ups for a submission i had ever seen, but I am old school and root for the old guys anyday.I mean the guy's head was bleeding from hair loss..:laugh:

#14 ·
AxL said:
I loved watching sylvia's arm break. But Royce Gracie ripping Kimo's Pony tail to set him up for a subimission is one of the most unorthodoxed and unusual set ups for a submission i had ever seen, but I am old school and root for the old guys anyday.I mean the guy's head was bleeding from hair loss..:laugh:

I agree about the Mir/Sylvia fight, sick submission and it showed that(like iot or not) Tim Sylvia is one tough SOB. AS for the Gracie/Kimo fight, I hate that hairpulling crap, that stuff is for little girls and I'm glad UFC banned it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.