MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who will be the next challenger for the Middleweight Title???

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2006, 03:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
CTFlyingKnee
Future UFC LW Champ

CTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enough
you're crazy if you think swick is going to put up the same kind of fight as Quarry. Obviously hes not on Richies level, no one is, but swick is a different fighter than Nate Quarry is. Hed push the pace alot more I think and for crying out loud he made short work of Joe Riggs (who at one point beat Herb Dean!! LOL) but yeah, Silva will get his shot one day, I dont think he deserves it just yet after beating Leben........and heres where everyone tells me everything I already know about his dominance in other organizations, which I agree with, but they werent in the UFC so he shouldnt get a title shot this early
CTFlyingKnee is offline   Reply With Quote