MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2010, 09:12 AM   #7382 (permalink)
strikersrevenge
Amatuer

strikersrevenge Is Beloved By Allstrikersrevenge Is Beloved By Allstrikersrevenge Is Beloved By Allstrikersrevenge Is Beloved By Allstrikersrevenge Is Beloved By Allstrikersrevenge Is Beloved By Allstrikersrevenge Is Beloved By Allstrikersrevenge Is Beloved By Allstrikersrevenge Is Beloved By Allstrikersrevenge Is Beloved By Allstrikersrevenge Is Beloved By All
I'm eating a salad with ranch and going to pick my check up in an hour. After that I am going to GameStop to buy a Xbox 360, then to blockbuster for a few video gamees. (EA MMA, Raw vs. Smackdown 2011, UFC 2009, UFC 2010). Then I'm going to Wal Mart to buy stuff for thanksgiving. After that I am going to my dudes to pick something up then to the liqour store. Finally, I will grab some junk food and plug in the Xbox 360 and start dropping dudes online. I'll smoke a few doobs, eat, drink, then throw in a different game. I'll hang out with my dudes here at the house for a bit then go to sleep.