MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2010, 01:32 AM   #817 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Phew, good first day back. Did 3 hours today. No Gi advanced, No Gi beginners, and Boxing. I've been much busier and smarter in rolling recently. Bruno's been keeping an eye on me and I try my best to stay out of closed guard. Today I was making open guard work decently. I hit two sweeps and did well preventing a pass against a tough roll. I'll keep working on it. I got submitted with a triangle by a small and really skilled guy I've never trained with before. I thought he was a noob when I was working with him, until I rolled him and he was at a purple or brown belt level. God he felt strong. Got a couple submissions in other rolls an armbar from triangle and one or two others that I forget.

Two days off again so I'll be looking to get some extra training in.

Last edited by illmatic : 11-23-2010 at 01:35 AM.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote