MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP is a SAINT

Thread: GSP is a SAINT
View Single Post

Old 11-23-2010, 06:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecC View Post
Taking all of Josh's quips well. No reaction. Perfect way to deal with him. In fact, his lack of response is so bad that Kosh is starting to get under his own skin! GENIUS! With all that crap Josh has handed to GSP verbally, he's going to get a beating come December.

I predict a 5 round face wrecking fight with Josh becoming very ugly and smiling in the end.
I did see a glimpse of GSP getting a bit wound up in the last episode. When Kos was spouting loads of incomprehendable stuff about GSP manipulating his own fighters. GSP was fiddling with a bottle, and his body language looked tense. He looked over to Kos a couple of times with a strained smile, but god damn, he wanted to smash Kos' pubic head in.

Kos is an idiot. He hasn't learned by now how good GSP is at redirecting the energy from this crap to make him fight better. To pick on GSP's fighters like that, after everything he said to MaleNurse about not picking on the fighters? He is a c*unt of the highest order, and I will likely stop watching MMA if he wins the belt.*

* errr.... no.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote