MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why are we not allowed to poll who really won on saturday?

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2010, 02:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
VincePierce
Flyweight

VincePierce is a jewel in the roughVincePierce is a jewel in the roughVincePierce is a jewel in the roughVincePierce is a jewel in the roughVincePierce is a jewel in the roughVincePierce is a jewel in the roughVincePierce is a jewel in the roughVincePierce is a jewel in the roughVincePierce is a jewel in the roughVincePierce is a jewel in the roughVincePierce is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
The thread was probably just merged into the main fight discussion thread. The poll kinda gets lost once that happens.

The official fight thread is for discussion before, during, and after the fight, so that s probably why it was merged. Members can post in there who they thought won or didn't win the fight.
its your website not ours. i get that.

i just wanted to find out what people thought, not cause an argument.

i had suspicions that the gen public thought rampage won and the media had portrayed it differently.

i still think its a shame its impossible to poll it as its by far the biggest question in MMA this week, but like i said its your website. i get that.

thanks for replying.