MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hughes is not a nice man.

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2010, 06:00 PM   #26 (permalink)
endersshadow
Flyweight

endersshadow is a name known to allendersshadow is a name known to allendersshadow is a name known to allendersshadow is a name known to allendersshadow is a name known to allendersshadow is a name known to allendersshadow is a name known to allendersshadow is a name known to allendersshadow is a name known to allendersshadow is a name known to allendersshadow is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckeever View Post
All i want to know is if it is really true about him leaving those kids to drown and then going out partying on the same night.

And is it true about him and his brother beating the shit out of his dad?

Reading that actually left me disgusted. What a skid mark on the underpants of society this man is.
How about punching his sister as hard as he could AND being proud of it?

Quote:
We had a big picture window in front of our house. Mark and I stood there, watching our sister do her aerobics from one of those exercise shows on TV. She'd stretch her body into weird angles. Mark gestured to me and, trying hard not to giggle, I followed him inside. We waited until she started doing squats, working out her quads.
"Hey, Beth!" I yelled out. "Do you need to go to the bathroom?"
Her head spun around real quick. "Get out! Both of you, get out! Go outside and do something and leave me alone!"
"She pooped her pants," Mark said. "She pooped them so bad she has to take a shower."
"Beth, did you poop so bad you have to take a shower?" I asked.
"Leave!" she screamed.
"We're not getting out," Mark told her.
She grabbed us both by the back of the arm and yelled again, "Get out!"
"No!" I yelled back at her. She dragged us away from the TV and out of the living room, and then Mark and I started putting up a fight. I pulled back and hit her as hard as I could right in the stomach. The wind went right out of her. She bent over, gasping for air like a fish on the floor.
Mark and I just looked at each other and walked outside. You need to know that you don't push me out of my house, I thought. I don't care what you've got going on. It's my house too. She's not the big dog around here anymore.
I have an older brother and sister. My brother and I have gotten into tons of fights when we were kids. My sister also pissed my brother and me off quite a bit as well, but we never touched her. You don't hit girls. There are few universal rules, but that's one of them. Argue till you're out of breath, you're a little bitch for hitting a girl.
endersshadow is offline   Reply With Quote