MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hughes is not a nice man.

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2010, 06:15 PM   #29 (permalink)
Mckeever
Banned

Mckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by suffersystem View Post
I will refrain from this conversation, because being the younger brother to an older sister, who knocjked out both of my front teeth, I must say that punching your sister in the stomach is not something I can comment on.

Hughes is redneck shit, but so is half of the US (not meaning to generalize, so I aplologize) and so is half of Canada.

But seriououisly, punching your sister in the stomach is not something any of us should consider until you have sisters, who are torturous, hahaha.

Sorry, I am drunk

lol
Its not just that he punched her. Its the fact that hes bragging about it and admitted to punching her as hard as he possibly could. That is sick. If i had a sister who was actually trying to hit me i would just shove her away. You dont punch women, ever.
Mckeever is offline   Reply With Quote