MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hughes is not a nice man.

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2010, 10:11 PM   #49 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
Not the way the book describes it.

Jesus... I can understand if you don't like the man. I cannot even fathom the lack of intelligence for anyone who read that obviously biased synopsis and believes it word for word.

Apparently a lot of people on here do though. FYI I have a bridge in Europe I'd like to sell you right after you've won the Canadian Lotto. Just make sure you send your sales tax of $2000.00 in first. The check is good! I swear!
^^^

I think this might be the worst thread I've ever seen here. Some posters I usually enjoy are saying some incredible things.

It's hard to comprehend the enthusiasm to believe anything bad about hughes.

He was 7or 8, by the way, when the horrible punching incident with his grown sister occurred.

you should be ashamed.