MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hughes is not a nice man.

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2010, 10:12 PM   #50 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
American Fighter

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by rygu View Post
Is it lack of intelligence or just assuming that someone wouldn't make shit like that up when talking about a book that anyone can get?

Does the book not say that at all or something?
Yes. This guy knows if he posts 3 sentences to represent an entire chapter in a book, that most people won't read the book and would rather read the three sentences. He forgot to tell you that his three sentences are stretches from his obviously biased hate.

Hughes lived on a farm where he also worked. Part of living on a farm often entails killing animals for food. I'm not going to go into details about how the book describes it, because I am biased as well. I suggest if you want to form an opinion on the book.... that you actually read the book (I know, it's a shocker).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckeever View Post
Well, how does the book describe it?
See above.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote