MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hughes is not a nice man.

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2010, 04:53 AM   #76 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBRESK View Post
First of all, my arse is not lazy, it's my mind that is lazy. Secondly, i can read a book, as is obvious as i'm able to post my opinions and retort on here. Thirdly, Matt Hughes is a complete tool and i wouldn't waste the time or the effort involved in reading an entire book about him when i have next to no interest in him.

As you and PGI appear to have read the book, it'd naturally be a lot easier for you to explain it, and if you feel so bad about the synopsis in the OP then correct it!

It'd take little more effort than it took to post all your replies in this thread.
First of all, I stand corrected. Secondly being able to post ignorant opinions obviously doesn't mean you're capable of reading a book. Thirdly you know nothing about Matt Hughes and are not being honest about your interest in him as shown by your 4 posts in this thread.

Quote:
It'd take little more effort than it took to post all your replies in this thread.