MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Boxing: The Most Underrated Discipline in Mixed Martial Arts

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2010, 08:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sduff05
MMA Fanatic

Sduff05 is a jewel in the roughSduff05 is a jewel in the roughSduff05 is a jewel in the roughSduff05 is a jewel in the roughSduff05 is a jewel in the roughSduff05 is a jewel in the roughSduff05 is a jewel in the roughSduff05 is a jewel in the roughSduff05 is a jewel in the roughSduff05 is a jewel in the roughSduff05 is a jewel in the rough
You make some good points, I have only recently started Muai Thai and haven't alot of experience in martial arts but I think you could be right here, MMA fighters could learn alot from training substantially in boxing they would notice opening that fighter who use kick knees and elbows might just miss cause there watching more of the body in saying that though I believe alot of top MMA fighters do train in boxing and with some of the best boxing coaches in the world.

I feel people are avoiding this post cause they feel its a MMA vs Boxing post which is what i thought it was and only opened it to see all the people ripping into it was glad i did though

oh . . just realized there more to the article :/
Sduff05 is offline   Reply With Quote