MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Where do you get your gear, and who sponsors you to compete locally?

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2010, 12:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
bjjmatmop
MMA Fanatic

bjjmatmop will become famous soon enoughbjjmatmop will become famous soon enoughbjjmatmop will become famous soon enoughbjjmatmop will become famous soon enoughbjjmatmop will become famous soon enoughbjjmatmop will become famous soon enoughbjjmatmop will become famous soon enoughbjjmatmop will become famous soon enoughbjjmatmop will become famous soon enoughbjjmatmop will become famous soon enoughbjjmatmop will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-jiujitsu View Post
My instructor orders my stuff for me through some vendor he has a account with, and never thought much about being sponsored to compete so I can't comment on that.
This is an interesting topic. I'll need to look into sponsorships for bjj tournament competitors a bit more to see how that process compares to finding sponsors for MMA. I recently wrote an article for MMApipeline.com that discusses how to go about getting sponsored for guys just starting out in MMA. Most of that info should work for bjj competitors as well. The article can be found here:
http://www.mmapipeline.com/getting_mma_sponsors.html

best of luck!

www.MMApipeline.com

Free Shipping on all MMA gear
bjjmatmop is offline   Reply With Quote