MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hughes is not a nice man.

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2010, 08:10 AM   #106 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefilim777 View Post
Maybe this topic should just be closed, in short, the synopsis reads:
A lot of people think Matt Hughes is a douchebag.
Some people don't.
On average, most women are smarter then men.
Generally most men are physically stronger then women.
It is not ok to hit a woman.
It is not ok to think a man is being chauvinistic for not hitting a woman.

THE END.
why say that now? Is it because you feel bad for stirring up a bunch of idiots to hate someone they don't know with a "synopsis" written for laughs by a famous attention whore?

"Taken from another forum", a review of your "synopsis".

Quote:
i read a post about matt hughes's book by karat3. some guy named Sean McCorkle wrote some things about the book that are so untrue. completely misinterpreting the book. i just want to clear the air and i have the book with me to use as reference. and the book was a good read. i finshed it in two days. thats saying alot for a guy that doesnt enjoy reading.

in chapter 1 hes says how the boys were such bad kids, breaking everything and disobeying their parents. they were toddlers when they broke things. what kid doesn't? from what i read it was nothing but kids being kids.

in chapter 2 he says that the brothers hated each other and matt says he was better at everything. in the book matt states about 20 times that mark is his best friend. and he said they grew apart from each other and had different friends. they only had a rivalry in wrestling and wanted to be better than the other. it was the same thing when me and my brothers wrestled. theres nothing wrong with that.

in chapter 3 he says how the beat up thier dad and threatened their mother. if he read the book he would know how their dad was very abusive and when mark could not take it anymore they got into a scuffle and matt tried to break them up. after the fight they yell "see what you've done to our family?! you broke us up!" and they took their mother away with them to get away from their father. i have no idea where he got the idea about throwing their mother out the window.

in chapter 4 he says they multilated and kill pigs. a friend came to help them on the farm for awhile. they cut off the testicles of piglets so they dont mass reproduce like rabbits. its dirty farmwork that has to be done. like cutting off the head of a chicken. he got sick from seeing it and jokingly matt throws a testicle at him. and he did not kill any pigs. thier friend found a dead piglet and matt explained that sometimes the mother rolls on them and kills them and how it happens sometimes.

also he says how a friend who was a wrestler killed himself and matt skipped his funeral to wrestle. in the book matt is deeply hurt when he finds out about his death. and when he and other family talk about it they decide that they should go to the national championship. and thats what he would have wanted. if i killed myself i would not want my friends to miss out on an oppurtunity like that because of my actions. an oppurtunity that will have a deep inpact on their career.

also he talks about how matt and some friends go swimming in a pond/whirlpool. and two of them die and the same night they go out drinking and fighting some more and try to find girls. one of them jumped in and got caught in the current. matt jumps in and TRIES TO SAVE HIM. another comes to help too and matt only survives. thats the end of the night. they dont go out drinking and looking for girls. they dont go out, they fighting part happens way after that event. matt hughes looks back on that night and beleives god saved him. is that so wrong?

does he talk about how matt went to mexico to build homes and schools for orphans?
does he talk about how he treats his girlfriends son like his own and even when they break up he goes to see him every day while shes in school?
does he talk about how matt praises other fighters like BJ penn,sean sherk, and randy? he even goes as far as saying randy was a father figure to him