MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2010, 12:55 AM   #839 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Took two days off for rest, just stressed out and missing sleep latley.

No Gi advanced today. The talent pool was heavy today, Kajan came in, Bill Mahood, Bruno, Bibiano was teaching. We drilled protecting ourselves from the back, I got choked by a purple once in all. In rolling I had a a few good rounds but Kajan really took it to me. I never get a chance to train with him so it's always nice when I do. He was all over me though, and being generous with the ground and pound, my nose leaked like crazy and my face looks like hell =). I survived and had my moments in at least giving him a fight though. I did the beginner class afterwards but ended up just teaching a guy on his first day. I got one round in the end with a decent guy and was mostly dominant, with an arm triangle finish.

Tomorrow's a day off work Kajan told me to do Muay Thai with the pro's at 12:30, then MMA Sparring at 5:00. I think I'll take a picture of my face tomrorow when all is said and done. =)
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote