MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2010, 01:55 AM   #840 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic View Post
Took two days off for rest, just stressed out and missing sleep latley.

No Gi advanced today. The talent pool was heavy today, Kajan came in, Bill Mahood, Bruno, Bibiano was teaching. We drilled protecting ourselves from the back, I got choked by a purple once in all. In rolling I had a a few good rounds but Kajan really took it to me. I never get a chance to train with him so it's always nice when I do. He was all over me though, and being generous with the ground and pound, my nose leaked like crazy and my face looks like hell =). I survived and had my moments in at least giving him a fight though.

Tomorrow's a day off work Kajan told me to do Muay Thai with the pro's at 12:30, then MMA Sparring at 5:00. I think I'll take a picture of my face tomrorow. =)
With the big boys eh? Enjoy buddy.

Question about Tiger Muay Thai, how much do you think 3 months would cost? I was thinking about getting the meal plan and everything so...