MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hughes is not a nice man.

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2010, 04:40 PM   #175 (permalink)
joshua7789
Super Heavyweight

joshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By All
I dont know Hughes, but Ive read his book and seen him in a lot of interviews. I def think he comes off like a douche. That said, I respect fighters like Hughes and Kos over guys like GSP. Hughes and Kos seem real. They are dicks and they dont try to make it a big secret. GSP kind of reminds me of Tiger Woods. He has created this squeaky clean image of himself. He has tried incredibly hard to come off in a perfect way that he thinks fans will respect and like him for. That works all fine and dandy until he does something stupid. When/if it happens, it will seem so much worse because of the image he has spent so much time trying to project. Tiger Woods didnt do anything that a large number of professional athletes do, he just happened to have created a persona that was impossble to live up to.
joshua7789 is offline   Reply With Quote