MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should guns be banned?

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2010, 06:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua7789 View Post
You make it sound easy. As I said, the taliban and groups like them are extremely highly trained and have been fighting and surviving through war for most of there lives. They are also much more well outfitted then people understand. Guerilla warfare isnt quite as simple as you are implying. Surviving in the wilderness is anything but simple or easy. The "people" would not stand any kind of a chance of fighting off the American military if it were somehow turned against us. Non military Americans have no idea what war is and are extremely soft, comparitively speaking. Less then five percent of Americans serve in the military and even less see real combat.
I don't think it will be easy, I think it will be horrifying with massive casualties.