MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 13 - Who do you want to coach?

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2010, 01:59 AM   #37 (permalink)
bjjmatmop
MMA Fanatic

bjjmatmop will become famous soon enoughbjjmatmop will become famous soon enoughbjjmatmop will become famous soon enoughbjjmatmop will become famous soon enoughbjjmatmop will become famous soon enoughbjjmatmop will become famous soon enoughbjjmatmop will become famous soon enoughbjjmatmop will become famous soon enoughbjjmatmop will become famous soon enoughbjjmatmop will become famous soon enoughbjjmatmop will become famous soon enough
I agree that Faber may be close to the top of the list. Dana will want to get a bigger fan base for the WEC guys coming into the fold and TUF is a great way to introduce some of these guys.

Having Lesnar coach would be a fan favorite move but there is no way he is leaving his compound in Minn, plus I think that since he is still a relative new comer to the sport having a more seasoned coach would help the fighters. You can see from this season that it makes a difference who gets brought in. GSP did a great job bringing in top guys to help coach and his team made big strides in a short time. I'd give my middle nut to get that level of coaching!

www.MMApipeline.com

Free Shipping on all MMA gear
bjjmatmop is offline   Reply With Quote