Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Good Shogun vs Evans Trailer!

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Ryankmfdm 
#1 ·
#4 ·
ill be rooting for Rashad that night! He is the underdog and he brings some interesting problems to Shogun that i hope he is able to pull off.

Then again i would like to see Rampage or Jon Jones fight Shogun, rather then no JJ and a RAmpage rematch

#7 ·
Nicktheface is da bomb. All his promo videos are sick!

As much as I dislike Rashad he's one of the more potent threats against him. What neutralizes such a quick and powerful striker, a wrestler of course. Like Coleman he's gonna try to sap his energy, strength and nullify his speed and agility by constantly taking him down 100%. There's no way Rashad is gonna stand toe to toe all five rounds.

Sadly Shogun is coming off another long layoff in his career. He can never be 100% again nor will his conditioning be there. That's what makes the matchup at this point suck. Nonetheless I hope Shogun takes him out!!!

#9 ·
Nicktheface is da bomb. All his promo videos are sick!

As much as I dislike Rashad he's one of the more potent threats against him. What neutralizes such a quick and powerful striker, a wrestler of course. Like Coleman he's gonna try to sap his energy, strength and nullify his speed and agility by constantly taking him down 100%. There's no way Rashad is gonna stand toe to toe all five rounds.

Sadly Shogun is coming off another long layoff in his career. He can never be 100% again nor will his conditioning be there. That's what makes the matchup at this point suck. Nonetheless I hope Shogun takes him out!!!
Coleman did more than snap his energy. We really don't know how their first fight's outcome would be since the fight ended so early.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.