MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA Fight of the Year

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2010, 09:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I am glad that Jung vs Garcia did not win, I really though it was going to, but seriously it was a slug feat between 2 guys lacking the ability to defend themselves properly and the power to finish, even tho it was more entertaining I guess than Sonnen vs Silva.

Feijao vs King Mo
Diego Sanchez vs Paulo Thiago
Belcher vs Cote

All better fights imo than any of the nominees, I would of said Feijao vs King Mo personally, excellent TD defence and top notch knees and elbows used by Feijo in that fight, really was a world class display worthy of winning a title, again would of been nice to even see it make the nominations.

KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote