MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should guns be banned?

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2010, 12:56 PM   #105 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
enceledus you take away the guns you still have knifes, so whats the point, also you have baseball bats and crobars ans whatnot
The reason why civilians need guns is in case their government becomes too powerful and the people have to defend themselves against them.

It wouldn't be easy to take on the government and millions of civilians would most definitely die but that's why I have guns. I don't even care for the taste of wild game and have never owned a hunting license or deer tag.

That doesn't keep me from having a handful of select firearms and plenty of ammunition for each.

I can't for the life of me believe there are people that would rather count on a government to save them then be able to take care of themselves

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote