MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hughes is not a nice man.

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2010, 02:51 PM   #184 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
More gold from the master mind of this thread.

NEWSFLASH!

Quote:
1. Sometimes I wonder if life as a 2nd tier UFC heavyweight is really all itís cracked up to be. Thatís when I call Stefan Struve and ask him.

2. Thereís no way a dirty communist like Struve beats an American patriot like me. Freedom always wins, Struve. And these colors donít run!

3. Stefan Struve does not support our troops.

4. Stefan Struve recently won a Joey McIntyre look-a-like contest. Finishing in 2nd place was Joey McIntyre.

5. Stefan Struve is a member of the Swedish Symphony Orchestra. His instrument? The skin flute.

6. Helen Keller talks more shit than Stefan Struve.

7. Stefan Struve was recently released from rehab after a 30 day stint where he was seeking treatment for an addiction to Extenze

8. Speaking of rufees, trying to have a trash talking battle with Struve is like trying to have sex with your girlfriend when sheís passed out.

9. Struve is like Samson. Except when he shaves off all his hair, he gets stronger. But only because itís impossible for him to get any weaker

10. Stefan Struve might have me by 4 inches standing up, but Iíve got him by 6 inches laying down.

11. I wonder if Stefan Struveís testosterone levels will test unusually high, because heís obviously still going through puberty.

12. The only way Struve is going to shut my mouth with his hand is if he decides to tap on my lips.

13. Stefan Struve pees sitting down.

14. Iíve always claimed to be the best looking man over 6′6 in the world. And Stefan Struve is just further proof of that.