MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Question about ufc vs. pride in november

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2006, 12:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
theboz19
Flyweight

theboz19 Needs A Hugtheboz19 Needs A Hugtheboz19 Needs A Hugtheboz19 Needs A Hugtheboz19 Needs A Hugtheboz19 Needs A Hugtheboz19 Needs A Hugtheboz19 Needs A Hugtheboz19 Needs A Hug
As usual..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameleon
I don't think the referees would be unfair. As for the judges, that's another story, we've seen them make decisions that weren't true or accurate.
...you are correct Kameleon. The judges are boxing judges aren't they? Any UFC fighter is stupid to try to "not get KO'd or submitted" and allow the fight to go to the judges. I haven't seen a blatant horrible decision but I have disagreed (Tito/Griffin). The fighters need to try to put their opponents out.

On a side note, I have a great idea. The UFC and Pride form an alliance. The UFC would represent the Western hemisphere and Pride would represent the Eastern hemisphere. Nothing would be different except for once a year the UFC champions would face the Pride champions on a single card in more of a "team" competition. This would be the "Super Bowl" of MMA. Let's call it the "Super Brawl". One year it would be held in the West under UFC rules and the next year it would be held in the East with Pride rules.

"DULCE ET DECORUM EST PRO PATRIA MORI"
theboz19 is offline   Reply With Quote