MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2010, 10:21 AM   #413 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
Man it's been awhile since I posted in here so I'll try and remember all the books I've read- right now I started a Star Wars series book since I've avoided reading any SW books in a long time because they're generally pretty bad- this one "Outcast" is alright so far. Before that "The Towers of Midnight" the latest Wheel of Time book- decent book but really has left to much of the story to be crammed into the final book.

I read book 8 "Toll the Hounds" of the Malazan series and even though it was no secret what would happen to a key character at the end was a great book and excellent ending. This series is pure creamy goodness.

I read Steve Alten's "Meg" book if you like sharks and bad writing this is the book for you.

I was missing soccer since the end of the World Cup so I read "The Hand of God" about Diego Maradonna- good book though I wish it had more about his playing and not the off the pitch life.

Can't think of any more right now.