MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMAf End of the year Awards: Best Staff Member (2010)

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2010, 07:10 AM   #16 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
Was a very very tough decision, as I get on with and love so many of the Staff members. Dudeabides however does SO much on this forum, from vBookie to the CPL to the Pick 'em league. I genuinly don't know how he manages to get it all done, the guy has to be a future Admin. And that's why he gets my vote. Also because he loves teh rugby and is cool as pie.
This is so true Kry!!!

It seems too me like he is doing everything in on here lol^^ I know most of the stuff, Toxic and Walker are doing I can not see.. but dude just stands out so much. Also Hit became an fantastic moderator.
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote