MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMAf End of the year Awards: Best Staff Member (2010)

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2010, 10:06 PM   #22 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
Much of what the staff does and has to deal with regularly becomes a thankless task to make this forum run as well as it does and picking one over the other is a uber-super tough decision.

That being said I had to go with Dude- this guy stepped up to the plate time and time again and not only did a great job he did the jobs he took on even better. He helped me out more times than I can count and took on the jobs that help so many things make this a great site.

My hat is off to all the staff for all the hard work that at times goes much unappreciated and for dealing with all the day to day work and tough calls every on-line staff has to deal with.

Kudos to all but Dude you make this site a much better place with the work you have put in and it's has been amazing to witness and I cannot say enough to appreciate all you have done and continue to do.

Thanks my friend.