MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2010, 12:24 AM   #246 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon: Karate (kick drills and combination pad drills) then kickboxing, which was more pad work. I came in halfway b/c there's a 1/2 hour overlap between the two classes. Kickboxing was more pad work, which is fine with me, because I love pad work.
Tue: Should have gone to AM combination class, because I couldn't go to the gym due to my daughter's band concert.
Wed: AM BJJ was several live rounds (sweeps, mount escapes) then we drilled asylum sweep, kung fu, Japanese visegrips, and my partner helped me work on butterfly sweep.
Thur: Did grappling rather than judo, since I knew one of the guys in judo was going to bring his kids who run around uncontrollably the entire time and make me nervous to throw or get thrown for fear of flattening one of them. We drilled guard passes and sweeps, then a flow drill which was kimura/kimura sweep/guillotine/triangle/armbar. I had my usual tough awesome little girl partner. This week has been a bit of a cardio fail so far, but I've learned so much. I've got to start running regularly again, however.
Fri: Didn't work out; I have body aches etc.
Sat: Still kind of sick.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 12-12-2010 at 11:14 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote