MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Toney urges Rampage to step up to the plate

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2010, 11:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
SM33
SPEED KILLS

SM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World Renown
Painful to see this unfolding, Rampage has always been 205, he just made a big wave at 205, Toney won't make 205 healthily, Rampage is getting dragged into it, it'd be only too easy for him to sign for this fight at HW and not worry about putting on a few pounds.

And if Rampage is dumb enough to react to Toney's jibes, I hope he's not also dumb enough to make a boxing match out of it, when he is a great wrestler and could destroy Toney in 10 seconds with a TD to GNP.

BUT I thought the way he fought against Machida was very clever, controlled and well thought out, so much so that he could have afforded to be more aggressive and take more chances early on. He can have a good stab at the title now he's focused and in shape, dangerous as ever.

James Toney is retarded with his Boxing/MMA complex, can't believe he hasn't shut up after the Couture fight, and I think Dana will lose all credibility if he does this fight.