MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - big problem

Thread: big problem
View Single Post

Old 12-08-2010, 09:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
CamTheCaveman
MMA Fanatic

CamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enough
Unhappy big problem

Since this deals with both grappling and muay thai, but.it doesn't concern technique, I hope this goes here. My first bjj class after about 2/3 of the way through, I lost it and threw up. That was my first class ever and I was pretty much mortified and haven't been to another bjj class. Last week at my muay thai class, again 2/3 of the way through, I threw up again. The class was pretty intense and was mainly a two punch combo with a body kick, then sprint kicks. (I don't know the proper name, that's just what the instructor kept calling them). I was good while doing it, but we took a mjnute break and I was hit with nasuea. Before that class I had to take a month off due to school (im a senior in highschool). Any idea what could be causing this? Im really not wanting it to happy again. If I get some good answers I hope to fix it. I've heard that I could have been pushing myself too hard, or that my body wasn't conditioned. Or could be that since I eat "lunch" at school at 10:30, and then something more around 2:30 (class at five) that the food just hasn't settled?
CamTheCaveman is offline   Reply With Quote