MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - big problem
Thread: big problem
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2010, 09:54 PM Thread Starter
MMA Fanatic
Unhappy big problem

Since this deals with both grappling and muay thai, doesn't concern technique, I hope this goes here. My first bjj class after about 2/3 of the way through, I lost it and threw up. That was my first class ever and I was pretty much mortified and haven't been to another bjj class. Last week at my muay thai class, again 2/3 of the way through, I threw up again. The class was pretty intense and was mainly a two punch combo with a body kick, then sprint kicks. (I don't know the proper name, that's just what the instructor kept calling them). I was good while doing it, but we took a mjnute break and I was hit with nasuea. Before that class I had to take a month off due to school (im a senior in highschool). Any idea what could be causing this? Im really not wanting it to happy again. If I get some good answers I hope to fix it. I've heard that I could have been pushing myself too hard, or that my body wasn't conditioned. Or could be that since I eat "lunch" at school at 10:30, and then something more around 2:30 (class at five) that the food just hasn't settled?
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome