MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2010, 11:29 PM   #850 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Advanced BJJ

Worked some technique from closed guard, breaking posture, arm drags, threatening to take back and then going for an armbar. In rolling I did very well, my sweeps were working for me today, won all my rolls againt good competition.

Unfortunately at work today I slipped awkwardly and twisted in a weird way, pulling something in my ass. It's a really weird place to hurt, right below my left hip at ass cheek is really sore and tough to move. It really started to act up in rolling but I saw through it. Unfortunately a bit of stretching didn't seem to fix it so I couldn't even walk without a limp, nevermind do muay thai today.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote