MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Question And Answer Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2010, 04:49 AM   #67 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
yeah, pretty much what Toxic said.

you can open Gifs into Photoshop (CS2, 3, 4) and they will come in as seperate frames if you go to window>animation. that will bring up the gif animation control panel (which used to be adobe imageready before they incorporated into photoshop). You can then create a still sig and add in the frames to create your .gif animation.

I'm gonna go have a go at this in a minute.

EDIT: UPDATE

ok, i wasn't expecting that.

You literally cannot do it by doing what i just said. Upon further research into it, it appears that some Gifs dont save the layer information so when opened into PS they just come in as a single layer.

I'm busy installing Adobe CS and image ready to see if i can do it that way.

EDIT 2: BOOSH!

Ok so i opened the gif into imageready and it opened as all individual layers. Im gonna post up a step by step guide once i get it done

FYI the gif i'm using is the one you are using for your Avy Hit.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo Carlos Condit Hector Lombard Edson Barboza Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote