MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rumor About Tito's Next Opponent!

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2006, 11:30 AM   #23 (permalink)
Cbingham
Bantamweight

Cbingham has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxL
I love watching Ken fight and respect whathe has done. But the U.F.C did not owe him a thing other than to let him win or lose definitively. The questionable stoppage is the only thing I had a problem with. I hope he finds someone to beat so he can go out with a win. As far as Tito is concerned: whoever he fights I will root against him. If he wins he will say the guy was dominated or that he is a bum and if he loses he willl say he did not want to fight them or that they are the best in the sport. I am done bagging on Tito, but I won't root for him either.
I am sure he will get Liddell in January or February. But he needs to fight before then. He hasnt thrown any names out so who knows?
I agree with you about the UFC not owing Ken anything. This is real fighting, so to put off beating someone's ass would be faking, and that just defeates the whole purpose.

But I have to disagree with you about Tito. When he wins it is usually because he dominates the fight, and the 2 recent losses he had were to the top 2 light heavyweights in the world, Chuck Liddell and Randy Cotoure, so he is just speeking the truth, you cant hate him for that.
Cbingham is offline   Reply With Quote