MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alistair Ubereem Fights in K1 finals !! Enjoy

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2010, 06:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Term
Featherweight

Term Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By All
I watched this last night live. Some really good fights I thought. I fell asleep just before the final fight and when I woke up Alistair was walking around with the trophy. It was recording but I decided I wasn't in the mood to watch since I knew who won. Just watched it here and it pretty much went the way I figured it would. I was kind of hoping to see Alistair fight Semmy, but I was happy that Peter beat him, still I think Semmy and Alistair would have been a bit more competitive.

I don't know how they decide the match ups I assume it's luck of the draw. I wonder though. I think Saki was the best striker there, but after his war with Ghita, there is no way he could make it three rounds with Alistair.
Term is offline   Reply With Quote