MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - REEM vs Who at Dynamite ?

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2010, 08:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by edlavis88 View Post
Sakuraba is already fighting Zaromskis no?

Shame Monson is fighting in Jan that would have been good, Yoshihiro Nakao or Travis Wiuff are guys i could see being put up against him.
I wouldn't write Monson off just cause he has a fight in January. Monson once fought 3 times in 3 weeks on 3 continents and one all 3 bouts two of which were against Roy Nelson and Sergei Kharintinov. Dude is a warrior.

Sakuraba was more of a joke. since the Japanese seem to think its funny to put complete mismatches against the Reem. If you never read the cracked.com article on Fujuta's skull I am gonna have to require you to do so before you continue posting. Its that freaking funny. (warning empty your bladder first cause you will pee a little.)

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Emanuel Newton*Will Brooks*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote