MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2010, 08:51 AM   #416 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post
Man it's been awhile since I posted in here so I'll try and remember all the books I've read- right now I started a Star Wars series book since I've avoided reading any SW books in a long time because they're generally pretty bad- this one "Outcast" is alright so far. Before that "The Towers of Midnight" the latest Wheel of Time book- decent book but really has left to much of the story to be crammed into the final book.

I read book 8 "Toll the Hounds" of the Malazan series and even though it was no secret what would happen to a key character at the end was a great book and excellent ending. This series is pure creamy goodness.

I read Steve Alten's "Meg" book if you like sharks and bad writing this is the book for you.

I was missing soccer since the end of the World Cup so I read "The Hand of God" about Diego Maradonna- good book though I wish it had more about his playing and not the off the pitch life.

Can't think of any more right now.
I do like sharks and bad writing. That's why I STILL have my copy of Steve Alten's The Trench.

I started BJJ about 6 weeks ago so the bulk of my reading has been Jiu-Jitsu University by Saulo Ribeiro. I've also been rereading my Russian edition of Winnie the Pooh (vinni-pukh i vsye-vsye-vsye) and it has hilarious tweaks, as in Owl is not only female, but a babushka.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote