MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - new highlight: Jens "Lil' Evil" Pulver

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2010, 11:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Machida Karate
Photobucket

Machida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For Greatness
Very nice vid, I really like how you kept the action very consistent, and evened out the Bad Ass highlights, (which there were a lot)

And i played around with mma highlights and things of that nature so i know the challenge of trying to find that exact song and everything, and its very solid all around ^^

I can tell you really put time on harvesting all of his best moments, im looking forward to your next highlight video! Its nice to get a quick summery of someone like Jens thats been there from the rugged days

And seeing all the nasty shots he's laid on!

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline   Reply With Quote