MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Eliminate a Fighter?

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2010, 01:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
Magog
Amateur

Magog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enoughMagog will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terror Kovenant View Post
Diaz.
I'm sure the mod will give me another crabby email for this but....

See that and "Why" part. I might say this post was of the lazy variety (which I'm not) but I can't state anything that might be obvious. (you know.. 1 word).

The threads interesting. Stop a fighter from fighting for his own safety? Because he's bad for the sport? or he's just a trail to watch?
For fighter safety Johnathen Goulet.. but he's already figured it out on his own.
Kongo seems to milk those nut shots a little to much. He's not excitely action packed these days, and he tends to hit 2 per fight every fight. the only time he doesn't get them is if a fighter keeps him on his back the whole time.
Dean Lister is always a pain in the butt to watch. His continued involve ment in mma doesn't really shake up the top 10... and he's not exciting in the least.
Magog is offline   Reply With Quote