MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Opera 11 Web Browser

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2010, 03:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
RudeBoySes
Flyweight

RudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud ofRudeBoySes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDSNIPER View Post
ive been using Opera since version 6 as my primary browser, if i ever find a site that doesn't load right i use Firefox for it.
i think i started using Opera since Version 9. Starting with Version 10, i have yet to encounter a website that causes any problems.

F.Y.I
Not sure if you're aware of this, but pressing 'Ctrl+Enter' will automatically enter the Username/Password for a website that you have saved with 'Password Manager'.

Tip for Opera Novice
Isn't it a pain when you update to a new version, move to a new computer, you lose all your favorites, bookmarks, Speeddials, Theme, etc.?

Well .. here's how to save. Copy & save to a safe location this folder:

Full Install Version:
C:\Users\RudeBoySes\AppData\Roaming\Opera

Portable Version: (location may be different depending on which version, but what you want to backup is the "Profile" folder)
C:\PortableApps\OperaPortableTest\App\Opera\profile

How to use:
After you update to a new version, or move to a new computer.
Just copy, paste, and replace the entire folder with your backup copy.

NOTE: if you backed up from a full install, you can also use that for the portable version. Just paste the contents of the "Opera" folder into the "Profile" folder of the Portable Version.

-=[DROPBOX]=-
Do you need 2 GB of free online storage?

Last edited by RudeBoySes : 12-14-2010 at 03:52 PM.
RudeBoySes is offline   Reply With Quote