MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - line edgar and aldo up and pacman cuts through both like butter.

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2010, 02:17 PM   #17 (permalink)
pacmantyson
Banned

pacmantyson will become famous soon enoughpacmantyson will become famous soon enoughpacmantyson will become famous soon enoughpacmantyson will become famous soon enoughpacmantyson will become famous soon enoughpacmantyson will become famous soon enoughpacmantyson will become famous soon enoughpacmantyson will become famous soon enoughpacmantyson will become famous soon enoughpacmantyson will become famous soon enoughpacmantyson will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprawlbrawl View Post
wrestling is easy enough to master omg you ever wrestle
i was never beat at it. i was always 'quicker' than my opponent. every time things hit the ground i'd always use my quickness to get the win. i used to wrestle a lot against friends and people from other towns i worked with. i also wrestled in HS gym class, lol. i would have wrestled for a team but my school was too small- they didn't offer it. i almost moved away to a town/school that offered it.

it wouldn't take many, w/ his lightning speed, long to become a great wrestler because there isn't much to learn in the sport. i boxed a little in the past. boxing is called a science for good reason.
pacmantyson is offline   Reply With Quote