MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The **OFFICIAL** Hot Girl Picture Thread - It's HOTT!

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2010, 10:45 PM   #1019 (permalink)
Dakota?
The American Dream

Dakota? is on another level nowDakota? is on another level nowDakota? is on another level nowDakota? is on another level nowDakota? is on another level nowDakota? is on another level nowDakota? is on another level nowDakota? is on another level nowDakota? is on another level nowDakota? is on another level nowDakota? is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
in my experience girls are girls. because they are ugly/fat doesnt mean they are better in any other way than an attractive girl. some people say that because they're hot they feel entitled or better than everyone else.. but what no one says is that fat/ugly girls are jealous, insecure and angry at everyone more attractive and less fat than them.

but.. no girl will ever love you as much as a fat girl you give attention to

also! new challenge to everyone in this thread! post a hotter girl than "duckface"
Well the girl in your avatar AKA Tabby is ******* perfect.... and underage.... but perfect.

To whomever keeps deleting my sig, the size is 408x220 the rules state it must be smaller than 420x220, thus i am not breaking the rules.
Dakota? is offline   Reply With Quote