MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2010, 03:58 PM   #8292 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan0 View Post
What I previously had thought to be the most beautiful thing in the world ripped me to pieces.
I honestly don't see the point of life anymore.
\

I went through this a year and a half ago bro. Life goes on the world keeps spinning. It sucks it stings its brutal. Trust me it gets better I honest to god didnt think it would but it did. If its ment to be its ment to be but dont let another person rule how you feel. If that means growing cold so be it. Does the pain ever fully go away? I dont think so because you cant un-love some one but you learn to live with the pain. I know nothin I or we say matters to you right now but just so you know we are here for ya brotha.

Credit to M.C !!