MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Official Charlie the f'ing idiot Zelenoff Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2010, 10:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota? View Post
I really wish he would have taken IronMans offer to fight. I personally would love to fly down to California and challenge him. His striking for a "professional" boxer is ******* horrible. He didnt even have a ref for that alleged title fight.

I swear he is the smartest internet troll in the world.
I live less than an hour away from him and have offered to fight / spar on multiple occasions. Hell I even offered to pay him to fight me. His latest excuse is "I only fight pros now because I don't want to be responsible for seriously hurting anyone". Lmao. Get the **** out of here. I always think he must know that he can't fight... But he sounds so confident in his videos. I can't get a read on that guy.

On another forum someone contacted his ex who said that Charlie paid her to be with him. She also said Charlie is a huge tweaker who smokes meth all the time.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ