MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 2011 Non-paid FFL sign up thread

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2010, 12:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
jbritt
Flyweight

jbritt is a name known to alljbritt is a name known to alljbritt is a name known to alljbritt is a name known to alljbritt is a name known to alljbritt is a name known to alljbritt is a name known to alljbritt is a name known to alljbritt is a name known to alljbritt is a name known to alljbritt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
No problemo guam, and thanks for signing up. If nobody else does I can go ahead and get you that million early

Assuming it's the same as this past season, he drafts a team totally after everyone else has made their picks. Any team that does better than him (not sure about tied like this year) gets 50000 and one gets a paid account. That was what makes it so cool.
Right on, good on Toxic. The paid account would be nice to get. I haven't been on this forum in what seems like forever. I may sign up. I just gotta see if I would be able to do the draft since I may be out of town at the time. Put me as a maybe?
jbritt is offline   Reply With Quote